With our office located less than ten minutes from the Hazel Park 43rd District Court, and having handled many Criminal Defense / Traffic cases in Hazel Park, the attorneys of Garmo & Kiste, PLC are here to serve you. Our lawyers offer the solutions that are tailored to fit your own specific needs, and understand how important your matter is. Though we can never guarantee you a particular result, you can count on our hard work, dedication, and commitment. For more information call us at (248) 398-7100 for a free consultation or contact us with a private message.
|Why hire us?
The Hazel Park 43rd District Court is located on the second floor of the Hazel Park City Hall, 111 E. Nine Mile Road, Hazel Park, Michigan, 48030 and has only one judge, the Hon. Judge Charles Goedert. Having handled a great number of Criminal and Traffic cases in volume in the Hazel Park 43rd District Court which serves the City of Hazel Park, our attorneys are familiar with the City Attorney, Oakland Counties’ Prosecutors, and the Judge of the 43RD District Court. Through their experiences and the relationships they have built with the Hazel Park 43rd District Court, our attorneys can anticipate the Judge’s responses, understand how the Prosecutor will want to proceed, and with that knowledge can negotiate the best deal for our clients in efforts of removing as much uncertainty from the legal justice system as possible.
Remember, Judges have a tremendous amount of discretion when imposing your punishment. Without us, or another competent attorney, you may say or do the wrong thing, increasing your punishment. For more information call us at (248) 398-7100 for a free consultation or contact us with a private message.
For more information on specific crimes, or traffic offenses, please click the applicable link below:
- Retail Fraud
- Probation Violation
- Domestic Violence
- UIP/Indecent Exposure
- Disturbing the Peace
- Assault and Battery
- Obstruction of Police/False Information to a Police Officer
- Malicious Use of a Telephone/Telephone Harassment
- Malicious Destruction of Property
- Receiving/Concealing Stolen Property
- Bad Checks/NSF
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Fake or Forged ID
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Superdrunk/High BAC
- Marijuana Use/Possession
- Operating within the Presence of Drugs
- Prescription Drug Crimes
- Michigan Open Container Law
- How to Clean Your Criminal Record – Expungement
- Ineligible for an Expungement, now what?
- Representing Victims of Crimes
- Drunk Driving / DUI / OWI / OWVI
- Michigan Local Courts
- Michigan Local Universities
Hazel Park 43rd District Court :
- Located on the second floor of the Hazel Park City Hall, 111 E. Nine Mile Road, Hazel Park, Michigan, 48030
Rochester Hills, Michigan, USA, 48307
- ServingHazel Park
- Phone: (248) 547-3033