Have you been charged with a Traffic Civil Infraction or Criminal Matter in Belleville, Romulus, Sumpter Township, Van Buren Township, Huron Township?
Are you looking for an attorney who regularly practices in 34TH District Court, which governs all misdemeanor criminal cases that take place in Belleville, Romulus, Sumpter Township, Van Buren Township, Huron Township and Wayne County Metropolitan Airport?
If so, then the Lawyers of Garmo & Kiste, PLC are right for you. Having handled many Criminal Defense / Traffic cases in the Belleville, Romulus, Sumpter Township, Van Buren Township, Huron Township, the attorneys of Garmo & Kiste, PLC are here to serve you. Our lawyers offer solutions that are tailored to fit your own specific needs, and understand how important your matter is. Though we can never guarantee you a particular result, you can count on our hard work, dedication, and commitment.For more information or to retain Garmo & Kiste, PLC call us at (248) 398-7100 for a free consultation or contact us with a private message. 34th Court Romulus Michigan Criminal Defense Attorney.
For more information on specific crimes, or traffic offenses, please click the applicable link below:
- Retail Fraud
- Probation Violation
- Domestic Violence
- UIP/Indecent Exposure
- Disturbing the Peace
- Assault and Battery
- Obstruction of Police/False Information to a Police Officer
- Malicious Use of a Telephone/Telephone Harassment
- Malicious Destruction of Property
- Receiving/Concealing Stolen Property
- Bad Checks/NSF
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Fake or Forged ID
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Superdrunk/High BAC
- Marijuana Use/Possession
- Operating within the Presence of Drugs
- Prescription Drug Crimes
- Michigan Open Container Law
- How to Clean Your Criminal Record – Expungement
- Ineligible for an Expungement, now what?
- Representing Victims of Crimes
- Drunk Driving /
DUI / OWI / OWVI
- Michigan Local Courts
- Michigan Local Universities
34th Court Romulus Michigan Criminal Defense Attorney