The 33RD District Court, located at 19000 Van Horn Rd, Woodhaven MI 48183 is served by the Honorable Judge James K. Kersten, the Honorable Judge Michael K. McNally, and the Honorable Judge Jennifer Coleman Hesson. A Magistrate appointed by the Judge, assists with Informal Hearings on Civil Infractions, Arraignments on Ordinance cases and Hearings on Small Claims. The District Court has jurisdiction of all City Ordinance violations and State Law Misdemeanors. The Court also conducts Preliminary Examinations of Felony Case.
Regularly handling Criminal and Traffic cases in the 33RD District Court which serves the Townships of Brownstown and Grosse Ile, and the Cities of Flat Rock, Gibraltar, Rockwood, Trenton, and Woodhaven, our attorneys are familiar with the City Attorneys, Wayne Counties’ Prosecutors, and the Judges of the 33RD District Court. Through our experiences and the relationships we have built with the 33RD District Court, our attorneys can anticipate the Judges’ responses, understand how the Prosecutor will want to proceed, and with that knowledge can negotiate the best deal for our clients.
For more information and proven results, For more information call us at (248) 398-7100 for a free consultation or contact us with a private message.
- For more information on specific crimes, or traffic offenses, please click the applicable link below:
- Retail Fraud
- Probation Violation
- Domestic Violence
- UIP/Indecent Exposure
- Disturbing the Peace
- Assault and Battery
- Obstruction of Police/False Information to a Police Officer
- Malicious Use of a Telephone/Telephone Harassment
- Malicious Destruction of Property
- Receiving/Concealing Stolen Property
- Bad Checks/NSF
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Fake or Forged ID
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Superdrunk/High BAC
- Marijuana Use/Possession
- Operating within the Presence of Drugs
- Prescription Drug Crimes
- Michigan Open Container Law
- How to Clean Your Criminal Record – Expungement
- Ineligible for an Expungement, now what?
- Representing Victims of Crimes
- Drunk Driving / DUI / OWI / OWVI
- Michigan Local Courts
- Michigan Local Universities
33RD District Court, 19000 Van Horn Rd, Woodhaven MI 48183
- Serving the Townships of Brownstown and Grosse Ile, and the Cities of Flat Rock, Gibraltar, Rockwood, Trenton, and Woodhaven.
- Phone: 734-671-0201