21st District Court Garden City Michigan Criminal Defense Attorney.
The 21ST District Court, located at 6000 Middlebelt Road, Garden City, MI 48135-2480 is served by the Hon. Judge Richard L. Hammer .A Magistrate appointed by the Judge, assists with Informal Hearings on Civil Infractions, Arraignments on Ordinance cases and Hearings on Small Claims.The District Court has jurisdiction of all City Ordinance violations and State Law Misdemeanors. The Court also conducts Preliminary Examinations of Felony Case.
Having handled a great number of Criminal and Traffic cases in volume in the 21st District Court Garden City which serves only Garden City, our attorneys are familiar with the City Attorneys, Wayne Counties’ Prosecutors, and the Judge of the 21st District Court Garden City. For more information or to retain Garmo & Kiste, PLC call us at (248) 398-7100 for a free consultation or contact us with a private message. 21st District Court Garden City Michigan Criminal Defense Attorney.
For more information on specific crimes, or traffic offenses, please click the applicable link below:
- Retail Fraud
- Probation Violation
- Domestic Violence
- UIP/Indecent Exposure
- Disturbing the Peace
- Assault and Battery
- Obstruction of Police/False Information to a Police Officer
- Malicious Use of a Telephone/Telephone Harassment
- Malicious Destruction of Property
- Receiving/Concealing Stolen Property
- Bad Checks/NSF
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Fake or Forged ID
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Superdrunk/High BAC
- Marijuana Use/Possession
- Operating within the Presence of Drugs
- Prescription Drug Crimes
- Michigan Open Container Law
- How to Clean Your Criminal Record – Expungement
- Ineligible for an Expungement, now what?
- Representing Victims of Crimes
- Drunk Driving /
DUI / OWI / OWVI
- Michigan Local Courts
- Michigan Local Universities
21ST District Court, 6000 Middlebelt Road, Garden City, MI 48135-2480
- Serving Garden City
- Phone: (734) 421-4797